BISHOPSGATE INSTITUTE VENUE INFORMATION
Venue location and map
Bishopsgate Institute, 230 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4QH
Tel: 020 7392 9200 | bishopsgate.org.uk | email@example.com
Nearest Tube: Liverpool Street (take Bishopsgate exit when leaving the station)
There are several parking bays for Blue Badge holders outside the Institute on Brushfield Street, accessible via Bishopsgate only and not from the Commercial Street end of Brushfield Street. There is limited parking in the nearby streets, parking meters are generally in operation. There are parking bays on Spital Square.
Assistance dogs are welcome at the Institute.
The entrance to the Institute is narrow and easy to miss for first-time visitors. Look out for the twin turrets and green flags hanging outside the building.
Inside the venue
- All daytime conference activity takes place in the great hall apart from lunch, which will be provided in the upper hall on the first floor (accessible by stairs and lift)
- There are water coolers available throughout the building
- The evening activity takes place in the great hall and library
- The building is fully accessible
- On the day there will be designated gender neutral toilets
- There is wi-fi throughout the building but bandwidth is limited and is not suitable for downloading large files or streaming audio or video
- A photographer will be present for part of the day to capture the event for internal stakeholders and for publicity purposes. Please let us know on arrival at the venue if you do not wish to be included in images.
Bishopsgate Institute | 230 Bishopsgate | London EC2M 4QH
020 7392 9200 | bishopsgate.org.uk | @bishopsgateinst
Further information about the other venues will be available soon